Just us dollz

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hey folks!

We just ate our dinner. Right now, Kiki is keeping guard while I update. Later we're going to switch places. Kak Ira went out to celebrate Mother's Day [without US! But it's okay, we still love her.] so we've got the laptop to ourselves. Finally! Anyway I had tuna for dinner. I love tuna! That's a hint by the way. The next time you guys visit, you can bring along some food. I mean, I'm not forcing but... you know, if you happen to feel kind. [And I know you're kind! Pretty paw please? :)]

We cats are very fussy eaters. Especially me because as you know, I didn't have a mom when I was a baby. I had to be bottle-fed. They mixed a special formula into a tiny specially-designed milk bottle just for me. Everytime I drink milk last time, I was like a little baby. It wasn't easy, mind you. There were alot of potential dangers such as me choking on the bottle nipple, too much air going in and such. It's not easy guiding a little kitten as we tend to follow our instincts and reject such man-made stuff. Trust me, I know! Kiki was the best surrogate mom ever. Sometimes, I would curl up with her when I'm cold and she'll lick me and keep me warm. If not for her, I probably wouldn't be here today.

But those days are long gone. Now, as you can see, I'm a big girl and I can eat all by myself. It was difficult to wean myself off the milk but I managed to do it. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Aren't I getting bigger and prettier? Kay, I'll switch with Kiki now... she keeps bugging me to hurry! It's not easy using my paws you know! The backspace key is my favourite.

Okay, okay, Ki! I'm done!

----------------------------------------------


Gandos was really taking her own sweet time, wasn't she? When MY stories are more interesting!

I see she posted a personal picture of herself. She was eating on the floor there. But that doesn't mean she's messy - she's eating tuna and tuna has some tiny bones so she has to separate the bones and crunch gently.

I ate chicken chunks just now. Kak Ira's mom says I'm a very fussy eater. But I'm not! I'm just *ahem* particular about my food. Only the best for the best cat like me! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I like to eat daintily and slowly. I can't eat as fast as I used to. As you can see, there is alot more left on my plate than on Gandos's. I used to like cat biscuits but I can't eat them anymore because my teeth are alot weaker now. Sometimes they will sprinkle water over the biscuits to soften them so I can eat.

My favourite food is definitely cheese. It doesn't matter what kind of cheese but just cheese! Next comes chicken. Kak Ira loves eating chicken too. Sometimes she gives me some but when she's especially hungry [and greedy], she doesn't.

I think I hear the car pulling in the driveway. Yup, Gandos is signalling me to hurry. Til next time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket goes Kiki and Gandos.

No comments: