Just us dollz

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The magic scrunchie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today I had fun playing with my best friend's scrunchie. First I played with it on the dining table. The dining table in our house is an awesome place for naps, by the way! It's a great place to catch forty winks while making sure I can keep my paws on things around the house.

Anyway, I was a very smart cat. I even managed to carry it in my mouth all the way to the living room. Over there, something magical happened! The scrunchie floated in the air by itself! And it managed to guard itself well, too. I tried as hard as I could but I couldn't reach it. I think it managed to put up an invisible glass shield around itself.

Don't tell anyone but I've been practising on doing that myself. I've almost gotten it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket goes Gandos.

No comments: