Just us dollz

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sometimes...

she's just what I need.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've lived with Kak Ira for almost the 17 years of my life and I can honestly say that I love her alot. Recently, I was very sick. The vet thought I was gonna die, but he's a man, and what do men know? Kak Ira and her mom took very good care of me, giving me all my medicine everyday and making sure I get proper dialysis and treatment and now I feel alot better.

I even have a tummy now! Previously I was underweight. You can't really tell because I've got such beautiful, thick fur but I was very underweight. But now my stomach feels round and nice. When I plop down to sleep, I love the cushion-y feeling under me.

The best part about living with someone for 17 years is that you know them very well. Sometimes I can tell when Kak Ira is upset and I'll let her hug me because I know I'm very nice to hug. Whenever she comes home from school or anywhere, I usually rush to the door to greet her because I know how much she misses me but now I'm getting old and sometimes I'm a little tired to do so.

By the way, Gandos is the most irritating cat in the world. She keeps running around and getting in my way. Sometimes she even jumps on me on purpose!

At least she doesn't steal my food.

Speaking of food, it's almost time for my dinner...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketgoes Kiki.

No comments: