Just us dollz

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Let me introduce you to a special friend of mine. His name is Mr Binks. I named him Mr Binks because I once had a kitten friend with that name. My kitten friend went missing and I still remember him very dearly. :(

Anyway, this Mr Binks has been my companion for a very long time. Kak Noreen gave him to me when I was still a baby kitten. Sometimes I play with him and at other times, I sleep with him. He lets me bite him as hard as I want, unlike Kak Ira and her mom.

Kak Ira said I was as big as Mr Binks last time when she found me. She said I was as big as her palm, including my tail. My eyes had not yet opened when they took me in. I can't imagine being that small, but it doesn't matter because I'm a big girl now.

Kak Ira never lets me sleep in peace! In the third picture above, she was disturbing me, as usual.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket goes Gandos.

4 comments:

Adlina said...

ok that toy kitten looks exactly like my mont blanc..haha

Ira said...

Haha funny :D

qingy said...

UPDATE!! UPDATEEE!! i wanna see MORE PHOTOSS!! =)))

Ira said...

Haha okayy! :D