Just us dollz

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I think Kak Ira is getting a little bit jealous of all the attention we are receiving on our blog. She's been keeping us away from the computer and the other day I tried to sit on the laptop but she even pushed me off!

Today is mother's day. Gandos wouldn't know anything about being a mom whereas I, am experienced. *Hmmmph* Kak Ira gave me abit of cheese for mother's day but Gandos has yet to give me a present...

I think my entries are alot more interesting than Gandos's ones. Can you believe her nerve? She tried to clutter the page with her pictures but soon I'll take more pictures and put them up here. I'm alot more adorable than her anyway.

The other day Kak Ira came home from the beach with Abang Hasyim and she even took pictures of another cat! And the cat wasn't even cute. Me and Gandos are soo much cuter. Well, maybe not Gandos but especially me.

Wait! I see Kak Ira coming... I better sign out qui.........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket goes Kiki.

No comments: